1. Skycamp Instruction Manual: View PDF HERE.
2. Mounting Bracket Instructions: View PDF HERE.
5. Wind Deflector Installation: View PDF HERE.
6. Mounting Bracket Lock Installation. View PDF HERE.
8. Inner Insulation Tent Installation. View PDF HERE.
Once the Skycamp is open, you can see a fabric flap with bungee cords.
Attach the bungee cords to the rings under the Skycamp floor to prevent air from getting in.
IMPORTANT: Before closing the Skycamp, you MUST unfasten the bungee cords. Leaving the cords attached puts stress on the Skycamp tent and may cause the fabric to tear.
PROPER SETUP OF THE LADDER IS VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW:
HOW TO INSTALL THE CANOPY RAIN FLY:
HOW TO INSTALL THE ANNEX ROOM:
HOW TO PROPERLY USE THE SKYCAMP HARD SHELL LOCKS: